Friday, July 8, 2011

Andhi Aayi, Bhaag

True, isn't it. Every time I have a situation, these three insensitive words rhyme all around and occupy the vacant space all over my mind. Andhi aayi, Bhaag. Is it the right choice? I don't know. Is it the right approach? Dude, its not about approach, its about attitude :-). Isn't there a better way to handle a situation? Well, it depends on the situation, you'll hear me say. That's just an excuse, I know. Boy, I must grow up. Yeaaaahhh. I have tried, you know. Not to handle the situations, but to grow up. Really. I tried to be what people expected me to be. To be more sensitive to the sentiments of the irrational world all around, to be a better son, to be a better friend, to be better something than just nothing. But you know what, what I've learned, that it ain't worth it. It simply ain't worth to pretend to be someone you're actually not. Stupid or idiot, careless or money-less, I am better off being myself. Just myself. If you're one of those wise men who wake up every morning thinking about stocks you own and assets you got, you must be thinking, what kind of loser I am. Yeah, I am. And you know what, I'm proud of it and love being a wise men's loser. I've seen people losing more worth trying to be a winner than being a loser. They lost peace, harmony, pride and many wonderful lazy moments they used to spend with themselves and and their loved ones. Men, I love being with that someone I love and this feeling is just PRICELESS.

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2011 at 4:28 AM , Blogger Bh@vnA - where my feelings flow said...

It's tru and I am sure each one can relate himself/herself to it. But what matters is, how many will reflect upon it to make it an instinct.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home